Hi! I’m Monica, and I’m happy you’re here :)
Just a few years ago, I was a college graduate with a well-paying job that I enjoyed. I was working with great people, getting promoted, and living a good life.
But I couldn’t shake the feeling that something wasn’t right. I may have been living a version of the American dream, but it wasn’t my dream, it wasn’t in line with my personal priorities.
So I resigned and spent a few months lost in dreams and possibilities… And then I took a leap of faith, spent a month in Costa Rica completing yoga teacher training, and the rest is history.
I now happily embrace living a life of passion… I teach yoga, I cook, I write, I do freelance business consulting and creative work, and I am perpetually dreaming up my next big adventure.
My hope is that you enjoy reading about my passions and that you find inspiration to pursue yours, in any small or big way you can, today!
A few things you should know about me:
- Family is the most important thing in the world to me.
- I’m Polish and my roots inform a large part of who I am.
- I LOVE coffee… The taste, the smell, the comforting ritual of drinking it. And yes, my espresso machine came with me to my university dorm.
- I have degrees in Finance, Accounting, and Visual Communications and after university I worked for a few years in a leadership role. I am a proud nerd and life-long student and hope to begin my graduate studies in the next few years.
- My love of cooking and food is in my blood. I spent my childhood summers “helping” in my grandma’s restaurants :)
- I’m a magazine geek. I subscribe to at least 20 health, fashion, and cooking titles.
- I studied art in Paris during university. It was one of the best experiences of my life.
- My lifelong dream is to visit every continent… And yes, that includes Antarctica! I want to see the penguins!